You could intially try just deleting your profile and recreating it to check it is not a profile issue.

George Arezina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fortunately yes. If had been the CEO/COO it would have caused a nightmare. The only other suggestion I have is backing up my messages, uninstalling Outlook 2003 and re-installing it.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nicolas Blank
Sent: 16 March, 2005 1:04 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Double Email Messages

Are you the only person experiencing this problem?

Have you recently configured any rules for you mailbox that could be causing the issue?

Jacqui

George Arezina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

I realize this is a totally off-topic question, but seeing as there are many experts, I thought someone may have an idea. As of yesterday, I began receiving double emails from the same person, actually from anyone sending me an email. I receive a lot of emails, and it is a nuisance to have to go through and delete the double emails. If anyone has an idea, thanks in advance.

Cheers

George

Informacija sa Stedionica Opportunity International A.D. Novi Sad putem e-maila je bez garancije. Zakljucivanje pravnih poslova putem ovog medija nije dozvoljeno. Ovaj e-mail moze sadrzati poverljive i/ili povlascene informacije. Ukoliko ste ovaj e-mail primili greskom, ovim putem vas obavestavamo da je svako otkrivanje, kopiranje, distribucija ili preduzimanje bilo kakvih aktivnosti u vezi njegovog sadrzaja strogo zabranjeno i moze biti nezakonito. Ukoliko ste e-mail primili greskom, molimo Vas da nas odmah obavestite tako sto cete odgovoriti na ovaj email, a zatim ga izbrisite iz vaseg sistema.

The exchange of messages with Stedionica Opportunity International A.D. Novi Sad via e-mail is not binding. Declarations regarding legal transactions must not be exchanged via this medium. The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. Persons receiving this e-mail message who are not the named addressee (or his/her co-workers, or persons authorized to take delivery) must not use, forward or reproduce its contents. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake, please contact us immediately and delete this email message beyond retrieval.