2000 and above interval is 30 days by default, NT default was 7. It can be disabled or the interval changed in GPO or registry.  Search for MaximumPasswordAge and DisablePasswordChange

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:30 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Machine Account Passwords - How often do they reset

Quick question – Does anyone know how often machine accounts reset their secure channel passwords, or do the passwords remain static until manually reset?

We’re thinking this happens every 30 days, however we’re having an issue with SMS.

Thanks,

-J

This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Discovery Communications, Inc. (DCI).