From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ken Cornetet
Sent: Fri 3/18/2005 7:33 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Scripting DC cleanup?

It's getting close to time for our annual off-site disaster recovery test, and
I'd like to automate a dreaded chore that this testing entails. Our main domain
has about two dozen DCs. We only recover one of those during the test. This
means I have to perform the ntdsutil dance outlined in KB216498 23 times to
remove the phantom DCs.

Is there any way I can script this, or at least script creation of a text file
that would be piped into ntdsutil?

I stumbled across a script called "metacleaner.vbs" written by a gentleman at
microsoft, but it did not appear to work.