From: "Eric Fleischman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>; <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 10:32 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Database size questions.

No it would not, auth restoring just a bunch of regular 'ol objects would
not cause lots of tombstones.
You have some sort of object creation/deletion situation going on. Can we
see the list of tombstones? I'm probably just interested in attributes dn
and objectclass and when they were deleted.

More interesting is are more being created. So if you run this same test in
a few days, how many tombstones are there then? If you have not many more,
you had some strange condition that passed, that should probably be
understood, but at least you dont' have more growth. If there is a
considerable increase in #, then whatever it is is still happening.

~Eric