From: Brian Desmond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 00:51
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] domain naming

I don't think your users will have much confusion over the matter. Just have them use upn to login when a domain is required. It's bene a logn time since I did an NT4 -> AD inplace upgrade, but I want to say you can edit the netbios name during the upgrade.

--Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Payton on the web! www.wpcp.org

v - 773.534.0034 x135