-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:05 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Have fun at DEC

I just wanted to point out here that the "host" wasn't actually Gil; Gil and
the NetPro staff[1]were great as always.

The host was a presenter who had a rather troublesome presentation on AD
Security earlier that day. I have never seen a presenter beaten down like
that but he asked for it with what he said. It was this presentor's machines
I believe that were configured for these tests. Gil is enough of a geek that
had he been sitting there and knew what was going on would have been ok with
us screwing around all night[2] if we wanted, especially if he would have
learned something himself. The "presentor" was rather rude. In the middle of
Dean showing off some things and answering questions from quite a crowd of
people standing around he went over and pulled the plug out of the wall.

  joe

[1] Hi Stella, Hi Christine!!!

[2] As the session name implied...