I am trying to authorize a DHCP server at one of our remote locations (256K
connection) after having completed an AD 2003 migration last night however I
keep receiving the error that the server is not authorized.  However, it is
in the list of my authorized DHCP servers (if you use the DHCP MMC to add an
authorized server it does appear in that list) however I still get the red
arrow when I look at the MMC.

I have verified all of my network settings and I was using an Enterprise
account to add the server.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might look for to get this
service running?

Thanks,

Charlie