> BTW, what is the DC going off to do? If it is retiring, it
> has a retirement plan of some sort? I suggest Florida, maybe
> in the Palm Beach area. It is beautiful this time of year.

Key West all the way, man, with a stop in Key Largo for snorkeling.

But back on topic - the only thing that's really bitten me in the butt
when retiring a DC has been static entries in my WINS server that I'd
forgotten about, so make sure you've eradicated anything of that nature
to avoid snivelling clients at 8am on a Monday.  :-)

Laura