Here it is:
 Set these to the UO for the group/user you want

    * allow Reset Password permission for user objects-grants permission to
reset an account's password
    * allow Write lockoutTime permission for user objects-grants permission to
unlock an account
    * allow Write pwdLastSet permission for user objects-grants permission to
set User must change password at next logon account property
    * allow Read AccountRestrictions permission for user objects-grants
permission to read all account options

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx