From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Isenhour, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:34 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Using LDAPS

The Error is only showing up on the server:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Schannel
Event Category: None
Event ID: 36872
Date:  3/22/2005
Time:  11:08:33 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: XXXXX
No suitable default server credential exists on this system. This will prevent server applications that expect to make use of the system default credentials from accepting SSL connections. An example of such an application is the directory server. Applications that manage their own credentials, such as the internet information server, are not affected by this.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I tried looking it up but the only explanation I found was that the error indicates that the server does not have a cert, but it clearly does.