To All:

Is there a way to script the setting of the "Delete this record when it
becomes stale" checkbox?

I am attempting to setup a test forest with multiple domains to do some
testing/learning about DNS scavenging.  I have found a script that creates
resource records (thank you Robbie Allen).  Now I need to know if I can set
the "Delete this record when it becomes stale" checkbox via a script.

I am hoping to create a couple of hundred DNS records set the checkbox, set
scavenging up and learn its behavior.  Sort of firm up my knowledge of how
DNS scavenging works.

Dan