We are currently trying to migrate all of our child domains into one
single domain. There are 3 child domains, 2 of which are Windows 2000
native and 1 is Windows 2000 Mixed. The target domain is Windows 2003
Native. We plan to use ADMT v2 for the planned migrations.
       There were many different project teams, each with a hand in AD,
before I arrived. When an account was needed in a particular domain it was
just created, even though there were obviously trusts in place.  Now I have
1,000's of duplicate user ID's in the target domain. How would I go about
merging the accounts in the child domains with the accounts in the target
domain?

Thanks,
      Chris

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx