I wanted to thank you for the replies.  I was nervous about getting a
netmon trace and trying to read it.  As it turns out, when I looked at
the netmon trace, I discovered these two machines were looking for an
SMS distribution point that used to be on this machine.  I pushed a
new SMS client out to the two offending machines and all is well.

Thanks again.

Denny

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx