Anyone have the general price-range on these products?  Web sites don't seem to list it, and after contacting sales, they want all kinds of info just to get a price.  I am just looking for a GENERAL price.  I don't know if they are $99, $99 per client, $1000 or $10,000.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:32 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Logging changes made to GPOs

Right, the challenge that native auditing presents is that no details about what GPO setting is changed are logged. You can find out that something changed on the GPC, but that's about it. As Hunter mentioned, there are at least three commercial products that I know of that do provide detailed GPO logging:

NetIQ GP Guardian
Netpro Change Auditor
Quest Change Manager for AD

Darren