-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grillenmeier, Guido
Sent: maandag 28 maart 2005 13:08
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Recover DL membership

Sure you can _move_ the mail-enabled _user_ account from one domain accross
to another, which should be your preferred method (using ADMT works fine for
this task). This will ensure least impact on the user as most of his
group-memberships (usually all DLs, as these should be UGs) will stay
intact.

You're correct in thinking that you can't move the mailbox itself to a
different Admin Group in E2k, but you'll just have to follow a different
process for this part of the user's move (e.g. via exmerge) - this will have
no influence on the DLs.  Once you've upgraded to E2k3, you can then also
move the mailbox to a different admin group (yet the user account still
needs to be moved separately).

/Guido