It adds a group to the RDP permissions so our off-hours operators have TS access into the servers. It’s in the startup script because we wanted to make sure that if that ever got changed manually by someone, a reboot would cure it

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 8:36 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] startup scripts not running

What exactly is the EXE doing? Not all system services are not available when the startup script runs. For instance, try to shutdown a server from a startup script. If you ever really need to do that, let me know, I have an exe that will do it. Dean told me about issues doing it and I got interested enough to look at it and it pissed me right off so I "fixed" it.