thanks, I was missing  (it's on the first panel of the query editing).

Shawn

>>> "Mulnick, Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/29/05 04:12PM >>>
The filter I used was

(&(objectClass=User)(objectCategory=Person)) and I set the filter to the OU
I wanted (it's on the first panel of the query editing).  The query was
entered into the custom search | advanced tab section.

That returns all the user objects at the level in the tree specified. In
your case from the OU level down.

I get one that looks like this:

Better?  If not, create the Query and then export it and send it offline if
you're able.

Al