-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:11 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] 2000 to 2003 - one domain, one server

One domain on one DC - 2000 Server SP3. Considering an in-place upgrade to
2003 domain and OS. Technically, there is only one server available at this
time for the upgrade.

Will I simply run /forestprep and /domainprep, winnt32.exe
/checkupgradeonly, winnt32.exe (from 2003 CD)?

Any tips or anything I should watch out for?

Thank you!
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - (see
http://bluepages.wsatkins.co.uk/?4318150)

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx