From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Schmieder, Marc
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:09 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Extremely Weird Problem

This isn’t the case in either situation.  The settings are all set to not defined, but the Default domain controllers policy changes back to a bunch of different settins 5 minutes after I change it.  Also, how could a higher level group policy change a lower level group policy settings?  There are only two policies in the domain: Default Domain and Default Domain Controllers. On 3 people are domain admins in the domain and I’m the only one at work.