I have an account that has a few unknown SID’s under the Security Tab & Mailbox Rights.  I can use psgetsid to get the names of these unknown SIDs, but I want to output these so I can copy and paste the SIDs.  Is there any way to do this?

-Devon

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in the message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank You.