-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge de Almeida
Pinto
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:41 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DHCP Conflicts

You could implement "Conflict Detection" (right click server name in DHCP
MMC --> properties --> advanced TAB) his should however only be used when
two or more DHCP servers can assign the same set of available IP addresses.
Before the IP address is assigned the DHCP checks if it already has been
assigned.

Is the reservation excluded from the scope? If you have reservations exclude
the reservations from the scope!

Jorge