While attempting to complete an Exchange 2003 install on a W2K3 Server (not a dc), we have discovered that we have some AD problems with our W2K AD.  It appears that 2 of our DC servers are missing the shared SYSVol and Netlogon folders.  I have read numerous KB articles, but have found not solutions, as restoring is not a solution at this point.   After looking at the actual Sysvol folder on these particular server, I noticed that several of the files/folders that should be present are not.

I have tried all of the following:
-Demoting the server and the re-running dcpromo.  This was successfully run, but didn't help.
-Copying the contents of the sysvol folder from a "good" dc to the "bad" dc.  The files were there automatically deleted, by the OS (I am assuming).
-Re-applying SP4 on the "bad" dc which is running W2K Server.
-After running DCdiag, the only error that is reported is that the domain membership test failed: [Warning] the system volume has not been completely replicated to the local machine.  This machine is not working properly as a dc.
-I am also getting Event ID 13552 in the Event Viewer.
    "The file replication service is unable to add this computer to the following replica set:  "Domain system volume (sysvol share)""

Any additional insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brenda Casey