-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 4:28 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] NTDS.dit size

The largest production DIT I have personally seen was on the order of
8GB
for the GC DIT for a Fortune 5 company running about 250k users of which
about 180k were Exchange enabled. Also had some 250k contacts, 200k or
so
computer objects, 100k or so group objects and consisted of 9 domains.