-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos
Magalhaes
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 6:23 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] NTDS.dit size

Well Francis,

How is your DNS servers setup are they:

1. Windows DNS servers
2. Have you sepecified that your Zones are Active Directory Intergrated
Zones

If you haven't created the default DNS app partions right click on your
DNS server ---> "Create Default DNS application Partitions"  this will
create two APP partitions:

1. ForestDNS
2. DomainDNS

HTH