David J. Perdue

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 07:08 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Remote access

I think there's something wrong with this box.
everytime i try to connect either via computer mangement,unc to admin$
share,or even GPMC, i get access denied or i get prompted for a
username/password.
when i enter a domain admin account, it just keeps prompting me for a
password over and over.
file and print sharing is running as is netlogon and it is a domain
memeber.
thanks