Sorry, hijacked the topic by mistake. Appologies.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nicolas Blank
Sent: 20 April 2005 07:21 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GC's

Eric,Joe,Al,Carlos,Guido Question for you guys and the wider audience.
What happens EXACTLY in Win2k on a DC(s) when the native mode switch is
pushed, and what are the ramifications of changing the attribute back to
reflect mixed mode one this has happened?

I have a customer with a nervous disposition that doesn't believe me when I
say there ain't no way back that's supported without doing a AD DR.

Background is a business critical SNA application that HAS to live on a DC.
MS is cool about switching to native, but customer is REALLY nervous.

Any insight will be appreciated.