From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 4/20/2005 6:44 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Policies:

Assuming that there is no static(s), ACL, NAT or PAT issues with a firewall
or router IOS keeping IP traffic from flowing over what I am guessing to be
port 80 traffic. ICMP (ping) means little in the way of connectivity. Just
means that a form of traffic can reach the destination host. Have you done a
TRACERT to check the timing? Also, what port or mixture of ports seem to be
blocked? Understand that ICMP is getting through to the host but if this
involves long distances, it may be a propagation issue or a combination of
issues. Lets whittle some of these unknowns out one at a time till we find a
solution.

Brent Eads

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx