-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:54 PM
To: activedir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT--- Best SMS and MOM lists

I'm moving more and more into monitoring/managing using SMS and MOM.

Which lists do the (highly esteemed) members here recommend for them?
I've never really liked the sunbelt ones and I've never had too much
look with the MS ones...  Nothing has ever matched the knowledge base
that is shown here every day.

Cheers