Also post the KB articles that you've tried. That will help know what you've
done already.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruyere, Michel
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:45 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO errors on logon

Hi,
        Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy lately. Checking the DNS was
the first thing I did when I got the error. After checking a bit further I
found 3 other machines that have this error (including my own laptop where the
error started out of nowhere). I tried some things in the GPOs but nothing
seemed to work.
Any other ideas are welcomed! (I may try to call PSS to get that hot fix, but
as I said, the article talks about XP SP1 only and we are under SP2)