Move all the users to new Windows 2003 Domain
Answer: Use ADMT to migrate all the all users

Migrate compute accounts and keep old Profiles
Answer: Use ADMT to migrate computer accounts and Re-ACL their profiles.

Done!

HTH
Santhosh

Santhosh Sivarajan
MCSE(W2K3/W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),CCNA,Network+
Houston, TX

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx