I said it wrongly.
Event ID 36872 is handled in article KB261196.
The explanation I included is actually from this article.
Sorry for the confusion

Regards,
Lucia Washaya
Tel: 5497

The cobra will bite whether you call it Cobra or Dear Mr. Cobra.

"Mark Parris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

04/28/2005 03:11 PM

Please respond to
ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
cc
Subject
Re: [ActiveDir] Event ID 36872

Which article has replaced it? I think you have C&P the event ID

Mark
This has been replaced by KB36872 which is the one I consulted.

Thanks

Regards,
Lucia Washaya
Tel: 5497

The cobra will bite whether you call it Cobra or Dear Mr. Cobra.

Mark Parris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/28/2005 12:20 PM
Please respond to