From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Isenhour, Joseph
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 9:32 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] LDAPS question

Thanks Guy,

I've spent about 12hours trying to write a script that will include the Subject Alternative Name in the CSR.  I found the ICEnroll COM interface on MSDN and am using it to generate my request.  The request works fine; however, the Subject Alternative Name never seems to take when I request the cert.

Here's what I added to my script:

Call Request.addExtensionToRequest(True, "2.5.29.17", "ldap.company.net")

The call goes through without generating an error; however, it doesn't seem to take.

Has anyone out there successfully created a CSR using this extension?