-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruyere, Michel
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:13 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Strange problem

Thanks everyone for the inputs. I used the delegation wizard but it wasn't
allowing to "re-enable" disabled account. So I decided to do that the hard
way. Actually it's fixed, seems that I was just too in a hurry.
This morning everything was working fine and I didn't change anyhting.
So it was like a "replication not done yet" issue.

Thanks!