I’ve been playing around a little with Softerra’s LDAP Browser (the freeware version), and I can’t seem to be able to get it to return more than the standard 1000 records in the result set. The FAQ says to set the entry count limit to zero, but I still only get 1000. Has anyone else used this tool and figured out how to return all records? I’d love to use this thing as an ad hoc query tool.

Mark Creamer

Systems Engineer

Cintas Corporation

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.