I haven't tried it but you should simply be able to create the appropriate
printQueue objects. Take a look at any printQueue objects you currently have
and try to duplicate one.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mitch Reid
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:52 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Publishing Printers in AD

To publish a printer in AD, I need to share it out first.  Is there a way I
can publish printers and have them point to an IP address instead of
\\server\printer?

I would like to put all my network attached printers into AD and let users
search AD to find them.  Most printers are in remote locations without local
servers so they print IP directly to the printer.

Thanks