From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 7:08 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT:DNS SRV resource Kit

Neil,

I'm not sure I follow you here. Are you saying people use DNS to do port
redirection for requested records? As in, I go and create an alias called ww2
in a domain called xcompany.com and I am able to specify the port and get DNS
to inspect a request for ww2.xcompany.com:portABC and redirect the client to
the appropriate A record?

Am I just reading you upside-down?

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?
 -anon