If you are searching for an object with a specific objectGUID you can do it
one of two ways

adfind -b "base DN" -binenc -f "objectguid={{GUID:someguid}}"

Or by using the <GUID=> format of

adfind -b "<GUID=someguid>" -s base

If you use the former I recommend a GC search like this

adfind -gc -b "" -binenc -f "objectguid={{GUID:someguid}}"

That searches from the root of the directory and will cover all domains and
trees.

Also note that that -binenc format will work for GUIDs in any binary GUID
attribute. The <GUID=> mechanism will only work for objectGUIDs. So for
instance, this would work against schemaIDGUID too.