It looks like you have more than one DNS servers. It looks like you are
having serial number versioning issues with the zone. It looks like you are
making changes on serverA and serverB has a higher serial number for the zone
than what's on ServerA. It then looks like when the zone converges, the info
from serverB is overwriting the changes you've made on serverA.

That's my conjecture, at this point. Unless there is are other pertinent info
that you've left out, I'd just compare the serial numbers on the zone on all
the DNS servers. I'd then increment the one on the server that I am making
the changes on so that it is now higher than everyone else. Of course, this
means that if you have records that have been added on any of the other
servers (and not yet replicated to this server), then you have the
possibility of overwriting those newer records again. Catch-22, yes. But you
have to bite the bullet at a point and make your serial numbers agree for a
particular zone on all your DNS servers.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT