Guys,

This is the document in question, sorry for non specifics before but the web
was not to hand (I used my blackberry)

I thought today, I would start again: so I took a clean backup and restored my
forest root.

After restoration I rebooted and could logon with no issue as a user. I then
followed the steps in the wp and reset the trusts; DC accounts etc....

I rebooted again and immediately afterwards, I could then logon only as an
administrator.

I have and had not restored anything else at this stage.

I have never experienced anything like this before and I am at a potential loss.

Am I doing something wrong, is this normal behaviour, is a dependancy missing
that I am not aware of?

Anything constructive comment would now help as I am begining to go mad.

I have been using native backup tools to complete the task.

Regards

Mark