Dear All,

 i have one question here:-

if i have 2 Domains , one is ( mailserver.com ) & the second is ( webloc.com)
installed on 2 different Server.

the Both server are in the same Network ID.
i mean the Domain controller which is under ( Mailserver ) is haveing this
IP-Address ( 192.168.1.1 / 24 ) and the second Domain Controller is (
192.168.1.5 / 24 ) .

if i did not make the trust relation ship, i found that , i can see the and
access the onther PC on the another domain, so i want to know, why we should
have trust relationship , while here in my situation i can see that i can
access the server.

can any one inform me is there any Problem has been done, or what is happen in
 here .

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx