>Where can I get the acctinfo2.dll?

On someone here's suggestion, I just asked our TAM for it and an
engineer sent it to me.

Excerpt from instructions-

One of the most common problems reported with the original version of
ACCTINFO.DLL, was the fact that it didn't appear as an option when users
were returned as the result of a query.

The reason for this is that version 1 was a property page extension, and
it was only available when you navigated to a user and selected them.

The new version, version 2, is a Display Specifier. This requires a DLL
be registered (like a normal COM component) and the Display specifier
for the locale you are in to be updated in the configuration container.

The LDAP path to this object is:
CN=user-Display,CN=409,CN=DisplaySpecifiers,CN=Configuration,DC=ocean,DC
=com

To allow ACCTINFOV2.DLL to load when a user is returned from a search,
either the LDAP path above needs to be updated (recommended) or if
updating the forest-wide configuration container is not possible, you
may be able to hijack another control. (to get it to run on an
individual machine)