Hi Fred...

Try  User Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows
Components/Internet Explorer/Toolbars/Configure toolbar buttons.

You can choose what you wish to show there...I believe

John

             "Freddie Coleman
             III"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             sb.org>                   ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
             ail.activedir.org                                     Subject
                                       [ActiveDir] Browser toolbar
                                       customization
             06/07/2005 10:28
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                tivedir.org

Good morning everybody.  I need to remove some buttons from IE's toolbar
on certain accounts.  It seems like this should be done in the GPO under
User Config/ windows settings/ ie maint/ browser user intrface/ browser
toolbar customizations/ by checking the box to delete existing buttons...
This does not work, am I looking in the wrong place?

thanks,
Fred