-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil Renouf
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:11 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] FYI---WSUS released, Exchange 2003 SP2 coming

Microsoft Update was released too, about time there was one place to
get updates.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/microsoftupdate/default.msp

Phil

On 6/6/05, Mark Parris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With SP2 and a feature pack you also get push email to windows mobile
phones.

> Mark

that I just upgraded our Exchange servers to enterprise solely for the
increased store size only to find out that 75GB is supported by SP2.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx
List archive:

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx