So exchange 2003 can support up to 75 GB???  Has anyone experienced
this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Crawford, Scott
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:08 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FYI---WSUS released, Exchange 2003 SP2 coming

I was just saying that we ran into the 16GB store limit on Exchange
Standard edition so we upgraded to Enterprise for the sole purpose of
getting larger stores.  But now, less than a month after the check
cleared, we find out that Exchange Standard with support up to 75GB.