From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Robert Williams (RRE)
Sent: Wed 6/8/2005 6:36 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Security permissions on user object

Also keep in mind that if you were ever a member of one of these 'protected
groups' that your inheritance will not be "turned on" again, nor will the
admincount attribute be reset to 0....so you can change those back when you
know the user isn't a member of one of the 'protected groups' (changing those
values before ensuring this will result in the values being reset...as you are
well aware by this point).  AdminCount is just a 'book keeping' method to know
that the ACL has been stamped by AdminSDHolder.

I hope that helps.

Robert Williams, MCSE NT4/2K/2K3, Security+

Infrastructure Rapid Response Engineer

Northeast Region

Microsoft Corporation

Global Solutions Support Center