-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi Dogra
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:13 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Server Image Pushing Using Ghost Cast Server and DHCP

Hi All,

I have a question? Can i have an ghost image for my server and if in a
situation of server crash i can rebuild it using ghost image.

But this all is to be done remotely, so i dont have any physical
access to the server. Can i have another server configured as dhcp so
that i can run this image through PXE boot. and the  some how i can
run ghost cast server to push image to this machine.

I am a little confused. But i am sure if it works than recovering a
server will be less time consuming job for me.

I have this as a backup option which i have to plan for our new site.

--
DR