The amount of data alone from this LIST would fill 8 megs a day :-)

Generally I have come across with 50 to 100 MB limits with a 90 MB soft
warning.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:51 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange Mailbox Limits

This is NOT personal, but let me say that your limits are overly restrictive
and counter-productive as far as fostering good relationship with your
end-users is concerned. In this day and age (html email and all), 25MB is
nothing, especially when you consider the fact that hard drive costs are
exponentially less than what they used to be 2-3 years ago.

That is all my opinion and, again, it's not meant to knock you in a personal
way.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?
 -anon