From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: 10 June 2005 15:32
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Sites to restrict traffic,

I read that differently than you did Neil.

I read it as how do I allow replication to go in one direction... Into a site
but not from the site back say like in a weird DMZ type configuration or
something.

If that is what the question is. The answer is you don't... Successfully. You
may get it working but it will break when the DC can't update its own info in
the rest of the environment.