Got it going. Thanks to all for your help.

Juan

From: Ruston, Neil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 9:01 AM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] One way Trust

I believe the new Trust Wizard will allow *both* sides of the trust to be created from the same wizard, assuming credentials in the trusting domain can be provided.

If the domains exist in the same forest, then there *may* be an argument for a shortcut trust, but that's another discussion ... :)

neil