This should help you

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231
How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP

You are definitely taking a risk with this box on your domain in the
open like this.

Since this box will be in the open with no logon requirements you will
want to really tighten security on this box.

On top of the OS lockdowns at a minimum I would recommend putting a
password on the BIOS and prevent users from booting to a CD or USB
(easy enough to boot into Knoppix or use other methods to control of
the box)

Thanks
Mike

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx